Buy tickets online or by phone.
- Online here.
- By phone: 414.418.3148
The cigar & cocktail menu for Wed, Sept 27th at Great Lakes Distillery:
- Hex Figurado & Double wood whiskey cocktail
- This unique and special cigar is made from aged rare tobaccos carefully selected and blended in Condega, Nicaragua. It’s rich, dark Ecuadorian Habano wrapper delivers bold and hearty flavors that create an unforgettable smoking experience.
- Rocky Patel Martinique Toro & the Mooncusser signature cocktail – Roaring Dan’s Rum, Angostura Bitters and Spreacher Cream Soda
- This premium cigar was released to celebrate 50 years of the Tobacconist Association of America. The Martinique is only available at TAA brick & mortar stores. You will enjoy a medium bodied smoke from this Honduran puro. It is complex and offers depth throughout with a slight peppery start.
- Pablo Martin CT Toro & a Fancy White Russian with coconut
- Paul Groh, co-owner of Metro Cigars and Brew City Cigar Festival, has developed his own line of premium cigars. This Pablo Martin is a mild-medium bodied smoke that’s well balanced and easy smoking. The Honduran blend is wrapped by an Ecuadorian CT Shade wrapper that offers flavors of nut & cream, a smooth finish and overall enjoyable smoke.
- Particulares Corona Gordo & Barrel Reserve Gin, orange, vermouth and smoked tea
- The Particulares is a Nicaraguan beauty that was originally created in 1895 as a Cuban cigar brand. The return of this infamous brand is a medium-bodied smoke with hints of sweetness and dark spices that creates a complex yet classic experience.
For $25, you’ll select a cigar and cocktail of your choice. After the first pairing for $25, step up to the bar on Wed for your second pairing for only $15. Tickets purchased in advance receive a meat-lovers carnivore ‘salad’ of jerky, sausage, cheese curds and spices from Roberts Specialty Meats.