Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the event being held this year?
The event will take place at Old Heidelberg Park, on the beautiful grounds of the new Bavarian Bierhaus (formerly Bavarian Inn) at 700 W. Lexington Blvd, 10 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee.
What is the space like?
- We have the entire grounds and buildings located at Old Heidelberg Park – think Oktoberfest with an upscale style and comfort that cigar aficionados will appreciate.
- Our reserved VIP area is located inside the main building. Festivities are set up inside and outside, with plenty of room to relax and enjoy cigars, drink, eat and share good times with other cigar smokers.
Is this a rain and shine event?
• Yes! Our event is centered indoors, in a large covered structure where smoking is allowed.
Can I smoke at the event?
• Yes, smoking is allowed everywhere at Old Heidelberg Park, inside the buildings and outside.
What are the hours of the event?
• Hours for VIP ticket holders are 4 – 9:30 pm; hours for Gold and Social ticket holders are 6 – 9:30 pm.
What is the parking like?
• Parking is free and plentiful, at the entrance to the Park.
What should I wear?
- It’s Saturday night – and a night of celebration and good times. Be comfortable for the weather; dressing with panache is always welcome! Most men wear business casual clothing, blazers, club wear, smoking club wear, and even smoking jackets! You’ll find many women dressed for a special night on the town!
I am interested in being a vendor, whom do I contact?
Contact Beth Borst at 414.418.3148 or email@example.com or Jennifer Groh at 414.587.3430 or firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to discuss opportunities with you.
I am a member of the media and would like more information about Brew City Cigar Festival. Whom do I contact?
For free passes and more information, contact Beth Borst at 414.418.3148 or email@example.com.